Call Us: 800-940-0345
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide, when you visit any of our websites: healthcareadvantage.com, newprimarycare.com, pcpfinder.com, and myvaluebasedcare.com (collectively our “Website”). This Policy describes our practices for collecting, storing, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information in the United States. If you are located or reside outside of the United States please do not use the Website and do not provide us any information, understanding that we owe you no duty of privacy or security.
You are accessing and using our website to receive information to potentially improve your health care experience by becoming more informed about pay for performance or “value-based care” for Medicare eligible individuals. Thus, it is your intention by using the Website to receive such information from us and from our third-party partners who offer such care.
This Policy applies to information we collect:(1) on this Website; (2) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (3) through mobile and desktop applications and forms you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, and (4) when you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information we already know or if collected by us offline or through any other sources. We do not desire, nor intend, to collect any information whatsoever related to minors. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor you have reached this site in error and please immediately discontinue your use of the site and do not provide any such information or data related to the minor(s).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, postal zip code, and telephone number (” personal information”).
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as criteria you may deem important and unimportant in the selection of health care professionals and your eligibility for Medicare benefits; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage of the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you on the Website when you voluntarily provide it to us by filling in forms or requesting more information on the Website, when you report a problem, your correspondence, and your search queries.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, your computer and internet connection, operating system, browser type, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. The information we collect automatically is either statistical data or tracking information that does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up our services.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- From third parties that is provided by them to us, in accordance with their privacy policies.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies Used
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.)
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use or disclose information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- present our Website and its contents to you.
- provide you directly, or through our third-party partners, via email, text or phone calls, with value-based care information and other information or services that you request from us.
- automatically send a copy of the web page submission form and other information you provide to our third-party partners that provide value-based care generally or that might best meet your stated preferences matching additional criteria if provided by you and who you authorize to contact you directly based on your consent to submitting such information on the Website. We only disclose such information to third parties who are bound by contractual obligations or applicable laws, rules, and regulations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or merger of our business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- satisfy any other purpose with your consent.
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your Personal Information
By entering your contact information on the Website, you consent to receive e-mails, telephone calls, text messages and artificial or pre-recorded messages from us, our affiliates, and our third-party partners, regarding value-based care at the e-mail address and telephone number you furnish, including your wireless number (if provided), which may include the use an automated telephone dialing system. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard message and data rates apply. You also understand you can speak to us, our affiliates, and third-party partners, without granting this consent. We only collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. We do not sell your information to third-parties other than as contemplated within this policy and your use of our website. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not submit your personal information on our website. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information and Disclosure of Your Information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you no longer want us to share your personal information with our third party partners for purposes of contacting you with information on value based care, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 800-311-6732.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page, if applicable, or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com or by ordinary mail at: Health Care Advantage, LLC, 5590 Lauby Rd, Suite 13, North Canton, OH 44720
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, if applicable, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our Policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint, or to exercise Opt-Out or Opt-In Rights under the CCPA or similar legislation (below), please contact us at:
Health Care Advantage, LLC
5590 Lauby Rd, Suite 13
North Canton, OH 44720]
Via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via our toll-free number: 800-311-6732
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA) STATEMENT: This California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) statement contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to that law. and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to that law. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
A. Personal Information We Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose, and Sell
We may collect the following categories of personal information about California consumers and use and disclose to third parties this information for business or commercial purposes: name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number, email, phone, current or future insurance plan, and Medicare eligibility. In addition, as is common practice among companies that operate online, we allow certain third parties, including nonaffiliated business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, and other advertising providers, to directly collect information about your online activities on our site and across your browsers and devices using cookies, web beacons, mobile advertising identifiers and other technologies. These third parties may use this information to display online advertisements tailored to your interests and preferences across your browsers and devices, to conduct ad campaign measurement and site analytics, to detect, prevent and report fraud, or to carry out their own business and commercial purposes. The collection of information by some of these third parties may constitute a “sale” of personal information, as defined under the CCPA.
B. Categories of Sources
We collect this personal information directly from you. We may also receive information from third-party services that provide a mechanism to share information you have provided to the third party social media providers through the use of an application program interface (API), such as Facebook Connect or the Twitter API. We may also collect personal information about you (for example, information regarding how you interact with our Services) using automated tools as described elsewhere in this policy.
C. Why We Collect, Use, and Share California Information
We may disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the following categories of third parties: service providers, referral partners, joint marketing partners, data analytics providers, operating system providers, professional health services organizations, and social networks.
D. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose and, if applicable, sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information; our purposes for collecting or, if applicable, selling your personal information; the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose or, if applicable, sold; and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed for a business purpose or, if applicable, sold personal information.
The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information.
The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
E. How to Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To Exercise Your Right to Request, Know or Delete or Opt Out of Sales of Personal Information (if applicable)
To exercise your California consumer rights to request, know or delete, or Opt-Out please use any of the sources of Contact Information above and specifically indicate “CCPA Request,” and the relevant right identified in the body of the mail or email, or when initiating a call.
F. Verification Process and Required Information
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide information that we have on record for identity verification purposes. In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity.
G. Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent we are unable to verify your identity when you make the designation request, we may request additional information from you. Note, if designating an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State.
Find primary care that's personal
Provider partners on NewPrimaryCare.com offer a more personalized health care experience focused on forming a meaningful provider/patient connection and understanding your unique needs. Find a doctor near you.